Paul O’Beale’s Secrets is a must attend for lessons on Jamaican affairs.
Nothing is holding Paul O’Beale back as he reveals the top ‘Secrets’ of married men.. and women in an amusing production. The secrets are well kept all the way through the production at the Cargill Avenue settings.
Imagine that you are married and in a relationship that only you are convinced is the one for you. Your partner is cheating, has cheated and will cheat again. You find out only when you yourself are being confronted for having cheated with the partner of your partner’s best friend.
Your partner is cheating with their best friends partner.
This is a love square with four equals sides – as equal as the major players.
More next time.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2019.04.18Jungle Justice for rape crew members ‘begun’ Tuesday, April 17, 2019
- Embassies in Jamaica linkup2019.04.08Art, tourism meet at R-Hotel for business
- Art exhibition2019.04.07Art and Tourism meet for business in Bryan McFarlane’s New Beginnings
- Special FYI News2019.04.07‘Paint-by-Numbers’ Dan Robbins dies at 93