Paul O’Beale’s Secrets is a must attend for lessons on Jamaican affairs.
Nothing is holding Paul O’Beale back as he reveals the top ‘Secrets’ of married men.. and women in an amusing production. The secrets are well kept all the way through the production at the Cargill Avenue settings.
Imagine that you are married and in a relationship that only you are convinced is the one for you. Your partner is cheating, has cheated and will cheat again. You find out only when you yourself are being confronted for having cheated with the partner of your partner’s best friend.
Your partner is cheating with their best friends partner.
This is a love square with four equals sides – as equal as the major players.
More next time.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2021.03.28Pastor, Jamaica christians protest PM lockdown order, WHY….
- Letters From Readers2021.03.09Jamaica Police above the law, NO WAY!
- Raw and Direct2021.01.25Happy memories for homeless men slain in downtown Jamaica
- Jamaica Tutor, Education2021.01.16PEP ‘mental ability’ test practice links