Now you do not have to worry about pricey airfares, and finding a legal agent to get your small errands done back home inJamaica. What’s more is that you can relax in the comfort of your home abroad, while learning more about the laws back home.
Our legal agent does not replace the services of a lawyer, or your right to have an attorney represent you in a court of law in accordance with the Legal Professions Act.
Pooling a team with experience in paralegal work, journalism, real estate, entertainment, criminal law, contracts, will, and other fields our paralegal contractor/legal agent provides services which include:
draft and file documents
draft and serve notice to quit premises
prepare summons and service
minimum private investigations
Correspond w/clients, counsel, & others on factual matters
act as power of attorney
note taking at a trial
make bail arrangements
media and pr relations
photographs as evidence
Prepare patent and/or trademark status summary reports
source experts as needed
Do you have any questions on legal proceedings back home? Submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org to be researched and answered by our Paralegal Contractor/Legal Agent. Depending on the volume of legwork, you may be required to pay a minimum of US$100.00 for the service if beyond reasonable. Your questions will then be processed. We will be placing selected Questions and Answers in the Jamaicans.com advice channel.
Otherwise for actual legwork, follow up work being done and other needed legal assistant services in Jamaica not requiring the services of an attorney you may call 876-530-5744or 305-649-6963 or simple write to email@example.com to make private arrangements beyond the commitment of this mediahouse. Physical office is at Suite # 1, 3 South Avenue, Swallowfield, Kingston 5
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.27JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Super job by our civil Parish Judge
- Special FYI News2020.03.26JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Stay home and earn
- Special FYI News2020.03.24JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Formal Order for March 25th, 2020
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.23JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Court sittings put off but offices open