Just before Jamaica celebrates its independence, a symposium will be hosted on how its citizens can market the country.
The Re:Imagine Jamaica Project and the Center For Leadership and Governance (UWI) hosts the inaugural Brand Jamaica symposium, “Re-Imagine Jamaica: Unlimited Possibilities.”
The symposium brings together key professionals in business, tourism, creative industries, sports, governance and academia to discuss the issues and challenges that are shaping Jamaica’s international image, and ways to promote and protect Brand Jamaica.
Re-imagine Jamaica: Unlimited Possibilities! Come join the conversation!
***Re-Imagine Jamaica Symposium: Unlimited Possibilities
University of the West Indies Mona Campus
Multi-Purpose Room, Main Library
July 16 – 17, 2015
For more information contact:
Dr. Hume Johnson and Dr. Kamille Gentles-Peart
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or reimagineJamaica@gmail.com
- ... refers to representatives of entities such as embassies, entertainment industry, creative force whose submitted work gets published on this site. Views expressed here may not necessarily represent those of the owner of this site, but are being published in the interest of the wider public. Link me here
- General category2019.04.21Fine Art print expo on at UWI till April 28, 2019
- Embassies in Jamaica linkup2019.03.31Jamaica and World Bank team for KingstoOn animation
- Art exhibition2019.03.302019 KingstoOn Animation Fest at UTech April 5-7
- Jamaica Theatre2019.03.292019 JCDC Finals set for April 2 to May 1