I need legal description of Jamaica land for quit claim deed

September 25th, 2018 by LegalWiz | Print I need legal description of Jamaica land for quit claim deed

QUESTION: Dear Legal Wiz,
I am living in the U.S. I would like to find out the legal description of a property located in Kingston. I have the physical address but need the legal description so I can fill out a Quit Claim Deed to turn over the property to my ex-husband who is still living in Jamaica. He doesn’t have the legal description available. Is there a special Quit Claim Deed exclusively for Jamaica?

I would very much appreciate a reply as soon as possible and any assistance you can offer. Thank you.

The title contains the legal description. On the website of the National Land Agency are the official forms to use regarding property. The transfer form is the one that will assist you. However if you are not legally trained, please rely on the services of an attorney, or someone otherwise trained to assist.
Legal Wiz


The above does not constitute or replace professional legal advice.
The responses to the varied submitted questions are drafted by our inhouse journalist, after research and consultations with attornies-at-law and other relating experts in their fields. It is not to be assumed therefore that all members of the Legal Wiz team are trained and practicing attornies-at-law, realtors, investigators, but being a part of the network such personnel utilise their skills for the success of all.
Contact the team at 530-5744



Leave a Reply

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment.

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.