Today we say Jamaica is 52 years old, having gained Independence on August 6, 1962. One year and 2 days earlier President Obama was born, unaware of his destiny to become the president of one of the world’s greatest nations – the United States of America.
Although one being a country and the other being a human, there are similarities, for both had to overcome struggles to convince the world of their innate abilities. Now there is no turning back as the world has been paused to take note of the accomplishments of both Jamaica and Obama and are only wondering HOW, WHEN, WHY…
So as the journey to be even greater realising the individual potential continues.. the world beyond doubt stands in ovation to say
Happy Birthday Jamaica
Happy Birthday President Obama.
Despite the weather that changes and brings a stir of emotions at varied times, both are well loved, and well respected – well deserved for nothing more than the start of exposing their innate potential.
Thank GOD, the Creator divine.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’
- Advertorial2020.07.312020 JAMAICA FESTIVAL: Gospel Finals time to vote
- Anthea McGibbon ART2020.07.31ANTHEA McGIBBON ART: ‘Looking’, a sketch on wall
- Of Law and Justice2020.07.292020 DIY FORM: Eviction of tenant, squatter, licensee