I cannot shake my upbringing in a christian home, even if I must question the rationale of a few good stories of the Bible. I however must also come to terms with the apparent divorce by a nation of Jamaicans and God.
EAch time I visit the Courtroom I realise more and more how farther Jamaicans are moving away. That even a Resident Magistrate, senior at that can claim to not have said things he did, and a christian lawyer can lie for her reputation.
There is to hardly any church
I am only left then to wonder what’s left of the Jamaican segment of Christendom.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2021.01.25Happy memories for homeless men slain in downtown Jamaica
- Jamaica Tutor, Education2021.01.16PEP ‘mental ability’ test practice links
- General category2020.11.28Jamaica Eviction Notice form book with guideline available
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’