Jamaicans abroad as of September 11, 2010 have less woes when it comes to running errands back home. Anthea McGibbon and a special team of professionals are now offering a range of legal legwork services representing the average Jamaican who is living overseas.
The team offers legal process and private investigative services to professionals locally and internationally. These professionals include Attornies, Title Agencies, Realtors, Medical Facilities, Banks, Corporate Jamaica and members of the General Public. For those short on time or staff, the team aims to deliver, process or complete projects quickly and efficiently.
The team’s support can include legal delivery, legal process, courier services, document retrieval and most any type of personal or professional errand service.
The idea was conceptualised after she carried out tasks which include drafting legal papers, research, to checking up on victims of parental and noncustodial abductions, investigative support for investigators in the US.
The best benefits to clients are economic, time-efficient and accurate results from a team with strict attention to details. Added to that she explains that it eases the burden of having to pay for pricey tickets, hotel, and incidentals. Asked if the team will be replacing a lawyer, she quickly replies no.
The tasks combine her skills in paralegal, journalism and other areas such as arts and photography, and the team networks with international professional attornies and investigators in good standing with the regulatory boards. The team will also conform to statutes such as the Legal Professions Act.
By extension of journalism services offered through her media site, she pools a team of professional experts in the fields of paralegal, investigation, real estate, construction, arts and entertainment, and both certified attornies (civil and criminal law) and other fields. The services include:
- ghost writing
- draft and file documents
- draft and serve notice to quit premises
- prepare summons and service
- minimum private investigations
- Correspond with clients, counsel, & others on factual matters
- expert witness
- note taking at a trial
- make bail arrangements
- research facts
- media and pr relations
- forensic and investigative photography
- draft documents
- Prepare patent and/or trademark status summary reports
- source experts as needed
- immigration hurdles
- research and retrieve certificates – birth, death, marriage, divorce etc
Questions on legal proceedings back home can be submitted to email@example.com. Questions will then be processed by team specialists in each area, and selected answers will be placed in relevant Questions and Answers sections of participating mediahouses and sites. These include Street Hype Newspaper in New York, Yush.com (UK), The Agriculturalist, Jamaicans.com advice channel and on www.antheamcgibbon.com.
For actual legwork, follow ups and other needed legal assistant services in Jamaica not requiring the services of an attorney you may call 876-530-5744 or 305-648-6963 or simply write to firstname.lastname@example.org to make private arrangements beyond the commitment of this mediahouse.
Physical office is at Suite # 1, 3 South Avenue, Swallowfield, Kingston 5, Jamaica West Indies
The fee range starts at a minimum of US$50.00/
- ... refers to representatives of entities such as embassies, entertainment industry, creative force whose submitted work gets published on this site. Views expressed here may not necessarily represent those of the owner of this site, but are being published in the interest of the wider public. Link me here
- Music for life2019.02.01JCDC honours Dennis Brown on 62nd birthday
- One culture from many2019.01.31JCDC festival auditions begins with Speech and Drama
- Music for life2019.01.31Elimination in nation’s gospel contest kicks off
- Special FYI News2019.01.242019 REGGAE MONTH: Multiple concerts tribute artistes