Rebel Salute 2017 was not without the visual, literary and culinary arts. There were books on the history of Jamaica and Africa and the culture of religion as much as there were artworks and craft for patrons to use capture as souvenirs.
Additionally, there was a wide array of dishes and juices made naturally from local produce boasting the culinary skills of Jamaicans.
A special boothe featured specially crafted souvenirs for the event.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Jamaica Culture2019.08.18The Student teaches Paul Beale’s audience
- Jamaica Culture2019.08.11Jamaican Paul Beale’s ‘True Love’ touches hearts
- Of Law and Justice2019.07.03Court Management host health fair at Sutton Street location
- Of Law and Justice2019.06.26Avoid basic corruption practices while in Jamaica