Rebel Salute 2017 was not without the visual, literary and culinary arts. There were books on the history of Jamaica and Africa and the culture of religion as much as there were artworks and craft for patrons to use capture as souvenirs.
Additionally, there was a wide array of dishes and juices made naturally from local produce boasting the culinary skills of Jamaicans.
A special boothe featured specially crafted souvenirs for the event.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’
- Advertorial2020.07.312020 JAMAICA FESTIVAL: Gospel Finals time to vote
- Anthea McGibbon ART2020.07.31ANTHEA McGIBBON ART: ‘Looking’, a sketch on wall
- Of Law and Justice2020.07.292020 DIY FORM: Eviction of tenant, squatter, licensee