Rebel Salute 2017 was not without the visual, literary and culinary arts. There were books on the history of Jamaica and Africa and the culture of religion as much as there were artworks and craft for patrons to use capture as souvenirs.
Additionally, there was a wide array of dishes and juices made naturally from local produce boasting the culinary skills of Jamaicans.
A special boothe featured specially crafted souvenirs for the event.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- General Releases2019.06.14Thank You on the 10th year anniversary of antheamcgibbon.com
- Letters From Readers2019.05.05Dear Jamaica’s PNP Head Peter Phillips
- Raw and Direct2019.05.05Jamaica cop feels aim of rogue cops, time to think!
- Anthea McGibbon ART2019.04.28Art by Anthea McGibbon April 20-27, 2019