Most marriage ceremonies have a lot to do with the fluff – the props, the dine, the wine.
Marrying inexpensive is the way to go, and that you should ensure.
Essentials of a low budget wedding
The best low cost wedding package is US500.00
The essentials are:
Marriage Officer………………………. US$50 (to US$250)
Added to this are fees for:
Minister’s License……………US$50 (you can get yourself)
The perks include:
Music, Location (private home in hills or decorated office or gardens), Decoration
Of course your responsibility is getting to our location, with two witnesses.
You also will need to provide at least 24 hours before the ceremony – Be living in Jamaica at least 24 hours before the ceremony, Certified copies of bride and groom’s birth certificates; Valid identification for bride and groom (National ID, Passport, Driver’s Licensce, etc.); Occupation of bride and groom; If either party was previously married, marriage certificate for previous marriage, certified final divorce papers or death certificate of deceased spouse; The relevant fees
NOW ADD THE FLUFF:
Full photography package
The Registrar General Department in Jamaica offers marriage ceremonies at a nominal fee. The locations are either in an indoor decorated office at all RGD locations or an outdoor secluded garden at the RGD Head Office. Read Jamaica RGD Marriage Ceremony on a budget
On the other hand, if you prefer an even more private and personalised setting, this can be arranged through our team.
The US$350 package is generally:
– Stamped Minister’s license and relating documents. Please be aware that the marriage license last for three months
– The ceremony (ie a) marriage officer services (Usually US$50 to US$250) b) ceremonial photographs only, c) our selected location/ facility (ie a private home or office)).
– Two copies of the marriage certificate
NB: Other services for additional fees include transportation, supporters, witnesses, cake, catering, decorations, alternative locations etc are at additional costs.
NB: A processing fee is charged if you need us to do added legwork such as go searching and securing other features outside of our packages.
List of wedding photographs
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Jamaica Tutor, Education2021.01.16PEP ‘mental ability’ test practice links
- General category2020.11.28Jamaica Eviction Notice form book with guideline available
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’
- Advertorial2020.07.312020 JAMAICA FESTIVAL: Gospel Finals time to vote