QUESTION: Dear Jamaican Herbalist,
I am in Montego Bay on vacation. Is there anything I can get here for these mosquitoes attacking me every day. I saw where you recommended lemon grass.
RESPONSE: Dear Tony,
If you go by the pharmacy, purchase a bottle of oil of peppermint or oil of eucalyptus and rum a small portion on your skin. You can also put a few drops on a piece of cloth and hang in your room. The scent drives them away.
- .... a team of herbalist with experience in Jamaican herbology and proven record of their recommended cures using plants, herbs, fruits naturally grown in Jamaica. They are not necessarily trained medical doctors and recommend that consultation be had especially if prescribed medication. Click here to contact me. ...or email me here
- General category2020.04.21JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Covid Kit for the road
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.04.07JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Detox your lungs
- Jamaica Herbalist2020.03.17JAMAICA COVID 19 WATCH: Power punch by survivors, herbalists
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.15JAMAICA CORONA WATCH: Cure available claims Chinese?