I have found out that if someone sent me a pdf, I could also use an online tool and be able to fill it in by typing.
Here are the the easiest way:
1. Open PDF document in Adobe Acrobat Reader
2. Click on the TOOLS option
3. A Text option will come up
4. Point it to where you wish to type and start typing
5. Save and use
For the third way, you need to be tech savvy, but you can find more on that way How to create fillable forms with MS Word 2010
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?