Would I be able to use my credit card at the ATM machines in Jamaica?
RESPONSE: Dear Yvonne
I can only answer in regards to Scotia, with whom I do business.
You may use a US credit card at any ATM where you see the “discovercard logo.”
You may use your local credit cards at ATMs, once you have been ‘pinned’.
NB: Not all scotiabank ATMs are dual currency and apply. So far the following in Montego Bay and Kingston as it relates to Scotiabank are:
New Kingston, Liguanea, Constant Spring Road in Kingston;
Sunset Beach Resort, Ironshore Half Moon village, Doctor’s Cave in Cave, Ritz Carlton, Holiday Inn branches in Montego Bay
You may log on to http://www.discovercard.com/customer-service/faq/international.html#q11 for more details.
Call me or make contact through my website if you need further assistance. www.antheamcgibbon.com Have fun either way!
RETREIVED FROM Travel like a local, where Anthea is a consultant on Travelling like a local!
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’
- Advertorial2020.07.312020 JAMAICA FESTIVAL: Gospel Finals time to vote
- Anthea McGibbon ART2020.07.31ANTHEA McGIBBON ART: ‘Looking’, a sketch on wall
- Of Law and Justice2020.07.292020 DIY FORM: Eviction of tenant, squatter, licensee