The following are excerpts from the page of Real Change For Jamaica on facebook.
As concerned Jamaicans, residing all over the world, we have become deeply troubled with the state of governance, or the lack thereof, in our mother country.
Jamaica is facing severe economic and social problems, which includes, but are not limited to, a sluggish economy, high rate of unemployment, high levels of crime, crippling national debt, corruption, crumbling social order, weak agricultural sector, poor education, unskilled labor force, inadequate health services, abuse of human rights and a poor justice system. It is our hope, that by meeting in this Discussion Forum on a regular basis, we will be able to posit viable solutions and craft a plan to help EFFECT REAL CHANGE in Jamaica.
FORUM DISCLAIMER: This Forum is STRICTLY NON-PARTISAN, reflecting the wide range of views and opinions regarding the state of affairs in Jamaica. The opinions expressed in this Forum do not necessarily reflect the views of the Creator, Founder, and individual Officers and Administrators. However, PLEASE be respectful of each other’s points of view, and we STRONGLY encourage you to be mindful of your language while participating in any and all discussions in this Forum.
This Forum was founded and launched on Thursday, April 22, 2010 as an Open Forum
>>>RCFJ FORUM RULES<<< =================== ================================= PLEASE READ THE RULES OF OUR FORUM BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING ANYWHERE IN THIS FORUM ================================= The Rules, Regulations, and Other Legal Information ================================= This Forum is provided by REAL CHANGE FOR JAMAICA-DISCUSSION FORUM (
- ... refers to representatives of entities such as embassies, entertainment industry, creative force whose submitted work gets published on this site. Views expressed here may not necessarily represent those of the owner of this site, but are being published in the interest of the wider public. Link me here
- General category2019.04.21Fine Art print expo on at UWI till April 28, 2019
- Embassies in Jamaica linkup2019.03.31Jamaica and World Bank team for KingstoOn animation
- Art exhibition2019.03.302019 KingstoOn Animation Fest at UTech April 5-7
- Jamaica Theatre2019.03.292019 JCDC Finals set for April 2 to May 1