A guide to résumé writing is useful especially for jobs in Jamaica.
Résumé is a succinct summary of the applicant for a job. Most instances a well designed and co-ordinated resume fits on one page. At most two.
The secret to fitting it all on one or two pages is to design the résumé in columns and rows.
The MUST points of the résumé are
- Experience (list most current one first)
- Education and Training (list most current one first)
- Special Skills
- Special Interests
- 2 contact for recommendation
You can also have
Photo by jessica mullen
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2021.03.28Pastor, Jamaica christians protest PM lockdown order, WHY….
- Letters From Readers2021.03.09Jamaica Police above the law, NO WAY!
- Raw and Direct2021.01.25Happy memories for homeless men slain in downtown Jamaica
- Jamaica Tutor, Education2021.01.16PEP ‘mental ability’ test practice links