A guide to résumé writing is useful especially for jobs in Jamaica.
Résumé is a succinct summary of the applicant for a job. Most instances a well designed and co-ordinated resume fits on one page. At most two.
The secret to fitting it all on one or two pages is to design the résumé in columns and rows.
The MUST points of the résumé are
- Experience (list most current one first)
- Education and Training (list most current one first)
- Special Skills
- Special Interests
- 2 contact for recommendation
You can also have
Photo by jessica mullen
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- General category2020.11.28Jamaica Eviction Notice form book with guideline available
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’
- Advertorial2020.07.312020 JAMAICA FESTIVAL: Gospel Finals time to vote
- Anthea McGibbon ART2020.07.31ANTHEA McGIBBON ART: ‘Looking’, a sketch on wall