AHHH! is what you’re sure to say, after winding your way uphill to the gallery bearing that name. It’s a trove of glowing artful treasure on the hilly border of Kempshot and Gutters, St James.
Three creative souls combine extraordinary talent to bring out the Aaahs in you.
Ian ‘Ras Natango’ Williams, is himself an artist and an artisan. His wife Tamika designs for every taste palate, and she too is a craftsperson specialising in eggshells while young Ayale, a protégé in his own right, recently completed a degree in graphic design at The Art Institute in Florida.
More at Artful Gems
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2019.04.18Jungle Justice for rape crew members ‘begun’ Tuesday, April 17, 2019
- Embassies in Jamaica linkup2019.04.08Art, tourism meet at R-Hotel for business
- Art exhibition2019.04.07Art and Tourism meet for business in Bryan McFarlane’s New Beginnings
- Special FYI News2019.04.07‘Paint-by-Numbers’ Dan Robbins dies at 93