QUESTION: Dear Legal Wiz,
Hopefully you can help…Just found out my dad has land in Jamaica.He passed away,just know the area…how do I proceed in finding it?…what is my first step ? I will be in Jamaica in July
RESPONSE: Dear Sharee
Some research at agencies need to be done. The National Land Agency is a good place to start.
The above does not constitute or replace professional legal advice.
The responses to the varied submitted questions are drafted by our inhouse journalist, after research and consultations with attornies-at-law and other relating experts in their fields. It is not to be assumed therefore that all members of the Legal Wiz team are trained and practicing attornies-at-law, realtors, investigators, but being a part of the network such personnel utilise their skills for the success of all.
Contact the team at 530-5744
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- General Releases2019.06.14Thank You on the 10th year anniversary of antheamcgibbon.com
- Letters From Readers2019.05.05Dear Jamaica’s PNP Head Peter Phillips
- Raw and Direct2019.05.05Jamaica cop feels aim of rogue cops, time to think!
- Anthea McGibbon ART2019.04.28Art by Anthea McGibbon April 20-27, 2019