Seriously, what would make me sit for hours to be painted like a statue, and then sit or stand for another hour or two, or more like a statue.
I wouldnt but in the name of art, somebody did.
This handsome human statue was used by Sagicor to pull hundreds of passersby to their impromptu boothe in Half-Way-Tree on October 10, 2018.
Sure was scary for some when he moved.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Jamaica Culture2019.08.18The Student teaches Paul Beale’s audience
- Jamaica Culture2019.08.11Jamaican Paul Beale’s ‘True Love’ touches hearts
- Of Law and Justice2019.07.03Court Management host health fair at Sutton Street location
- Of Law and Justice2019.06.26Avoid basic corruption practices while in Jamaica