Seriously, what would make me sit for hours to be painted like a statue, and then sit or stand for another hour or two, or more like a statue.
I wouldnt but in the name of art, somebody did.
This handsome human statue was used by Sagicor to pull hundreds of passersby to their impromptu boothe in Half-Way-Tree on October 10, 2018.
Sure was scary for some when he moved.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’
- Advertorial2020.07.312020 JAMAICA FESTIVAL: Gospel Finals time to vote
- Anthea McGibbon ART2020.07.31ANTHEA McGIBBON ART: ‘Looking’, a sketch on wall
- Of Law and Justice2020.07.292020 DIY FORM: Eviction of tenant, squatter, licensee