Seriously, what would make me sit for hours to be painted like a statue, and then sit or stand for another hour or two, or more like a statue.
I wouldnt but in the name of art, somebody did.
This handsome human statue was used by Sagicor to pull hundreds of passersby to their impromptu boothe in Half-Way-Tree on October 10, 2018.
Sure was scary for some when he moved.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2019.04.18Jungle Justice for rape crew members ‘begun’ Tuesday, April 17, 2019
- Embassies in Jamaica linkup2019.04.08Art, tourism meet at R-Hotel for business
- Art exhibition2019.04.07Art and Tourism meet for business in Bryan McFarlane’s New Beginnings
- Special FYI News2019.04.07‘Paint-by-Numbers’ Dan Robbins dies at 93