Seriously, what would make me sit for hours to be painted like a statue, and then sit or stand for another hour or two, or more like a statue.
I wouldnt but in the name of art, somebody did.
This handsome human statue was used by Sagicor to pull hundreds of passersby to their impromptu boothe in Half-Way-Tree on October 10, 2018.
Sure was scary for some when he moved.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- General Releases2019.06.14Thank You on the 10th year anniversary of antheamcgibbon.com
- Letters From Readers2019.05.05Dear Jamaica’s PNP Head Peter Phillips
- Raw and Direct2019.05.05Jamaica cop feels aim of rogue cops, time to think!
- Anthea McGibbon ART2019.04.28Art by Anthea McGibbon April 20-27, 2019