Seriously, what would make me sit for hours to be painted like a statue, and then sit or stand for another hour or two, or more like a statue.
I wouldnt but in the name of art, somebody did.
This handsome human statue was used by Sagicor to pull hundreds of passersby to their impromptu boothe in Half-Way-Tree on October 10, 2018.
Sure was scary for some when he moved.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2021.03.28Pastor, Jamaica christians protest PM lockdown order, WHY….
- Letters From Readers2021.03.09Jamaica Police above the law, NO WAY!
- Raw and Direct2021.01.25Happy memories for homeless men slain in downtown Jamaica
- Jamaica Tutor, Education2021.01.16PEP ‘mental ability’ test practice links