Parts used: Leaves and roots
A good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C, Iron, Silicon, and Sulfur.
The burrs of burdock is used for the release of water retention.
The herb is considered as a top performer blood purifier and treats chronic skin problems such as eczema, acne, psoriasis, boils, and canker sores. The burrs are good for the release of water retention.
- .... a team of herbalist with experience in Jamaican herbology and proven record of their recommended cures using plants, herbs, fruits naturally grown in Jamaica. They are not necessarily trained medical doctors and recommend that consultation be had especially if prescribed medication. Click here to contact me. ...or email me here
- General category2020.04.21JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Covid Kit for the road
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.04.07JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Detox your lungs
- Jamaica Herbalist2020.03.17JAMAICA COVID 19 WATCH: Power punch by survivors, herbalists
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.15JAMAICA CORONA WATCH: Cure available claims Chinese?