It’s like having an extra pair of hands in the comfort of your office.
LAWYERS in Jamaica and some overseas can get so amazingly busy their client is forced to feel ignored and even cheated. Now Legal Wiz makes it easier for attornies with clients by providing a range of services in utmost confidentiality. Legal Wiz offers service to get your specific errands done around in Jamaica.
Pooling a team with experience in paralegal work, journalism, real estate, entertainment, criminal law, contracts, will, other fields our paralegal contractor/legal agent provides services which include:
- case assessments
- statement of facts
- case orientation
- co-ordinate details
- locating and interviewing witnesses
- taking witness statements
- gathering documents and evidence
- creating case investigation notebooks
- organizing documents
- creating a chronology of facts
- draft and file pleadings documents
- ghost writing
- case preparations including draft and serve notice to quit premises
- research, search i.e. of facts and law, including procedural, administrative, or case law
- investigations such as allegations and responses
- calendar hearing, deadlines
- maintain current binders
- affidavit information gathering and preparation
- Process service: prepare summons and service
- Correspond w/clients
- act as power of attorney for facts knowledgeable to us
- organise exhibits, discover, indexing
- note taking at a trial
- research facts
- media and pr relations
- photographs as evidence
- draft documents
- Prepare patent and/or trademark status summary reports
- source experts as needed
Questions on legal proceedings back home can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Questions will then be processed by team specialists in each area, and selected answers will be placed in relevant Questions and Answers sections of participating mediahouses and sites. These include Street Hype Newspaper in New York, The Agriculturalist, Jamaicans.com advice channel and on www.antheamcgibbon.com.
For actual legwork, follow ups and other needed legal assistant services in Jamaica not requiring the full services of an attorney you may call 876-530-5744 or 305-648-6963 or simply write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org to make private arrangements beyond the commitment of this mediahouse.
Physical office is at Suite # 1, 3 South Avenue, Swallowfield, Kingston 5, Jamaica West Indies
The fee range starts at a minimum of US$50.00/J$5,000
... a team of professional experts, mostly Jamaicans, from varied fields including as priority paralegal, investigation, research, real estate, construction, arts (literary, visual, performing, culinary) and entertainment, certified Attorneys (civil and criminal law). Information is researched, then published, on this site, in the interest of the wider public.
Link me here
Click here for more about us
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.05.25Having trouble contacting Jamaica ‘titles’ office
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.05.18Buyers in, but I can’t get my money from Jamaica house sale
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.05.11Greatgranddad left no will, BUT granddad wants Jamaican title
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.04.13How did my brother get his name on my mom’s title?