My son in Jamaica wets the bed, which bush can I use?

Do you have any bush grown here in Jamaica that I can use for my son who wets the bed at eleven years old?

QUESTION: Dear Bushman
My son in Jamaica wets the bed at 11 years old. I checked him out and was told he is restless, but I didnt get anything. The doctor just told me to do things to calm him down such as send him to bed earlier, give him less liquid after 5 in the evening, and to allow him to play less. Do you have any bush grown here in Jamaica that I can use to get him to stop the bedwetting?
Maria Scarlett

Maria Scarlett

Well according to herbalists from Portland, Jamaican children are usually given a blend tea from ‘guinea hen weed’ and ‘shame-o-macka’ bushes, which usually works. Give him a cup of this blended tea each morning till he stops bed-wetting.

Enuresis (say “en-yur-ee-sis”) is the medical term for bed-wetting during sleep. Bed-wetting is fairly common among children and is often just a stage in their development. Bed-wetting is more common among boys than girls.
See more

These recommendations are from a number of herbalists and Jamaican ‘old housewives’ experienced in the use of bushes grown in Jamaica. They are not trained in medicine, and hence it is recommended to consult with a medical doctor.

Author Profile

.... a team of herbalist with experience in Jamaican herbology and proven record of their recommended cures using plants, herbs, fruits naturally grown in Jamaica. They are not necessarily trained medical doctors and recommend that consultation be had especially if prescribed medication. Click here to contact me. ...or email me here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.