ONLY IN JAMAICA: A government can allow a ‘rising don’ to use electricity -that citizens pay for – to maintain an electrocution system around his garrison, and, then qualify and is allowed to carry out an enquiry into the ruling government (whose tenure is the period which that same ‘don’ was overthrown and extradited).
HOW COMES.. dem People’s National Party (PNP) ‘uprights’ never brought in the big leagues in their time… extradition request or not. The truth is ‘bad man ah bad man’, and if you are a crime-free-focused government.. you didnt need an extradition request to clean up your country. NOT with international laws, and human rights Act.
It seems – both ‘ruling’ political parties (The Jamaica Labour Party (JLP)
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’
- Advertorial2020.07.312020 JAMAICA FESTIVAL: Gospel Finals time to vote
- Anthea McGibbon ART2020.07.31ANTHEA McGIBBON ART: ‘Looking’, a sketch on wall
- Of Law and Justice2020.07.292020 DIY FORM: Eviction of tenant, squatter, licensee