Port Royal, believe it or not is very little explored by many, and tapped into by Jamaicans themselves. That is despite the millions of visitors to the shores of Jamaica.
Here are a few spots to hang in Port Royal, Jamaica.
Fort Charles and The Giddy House (Royal Artillery House)
Victoria and Albert Batteries
Isle de France
Historic royal naval hospital
Saint Peter’s church
The women’s Gaol
Port royal parade
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Jamaica Tutor, Education2021.01.16PEP ‘mental ability’ test practice links
- General category2020.11.28Jamaica Eviction Notice form book with guideline available
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’
- Advertorial2020.07.312020 JAMAICA FESTIVAL: Gospel Finals time to vote