Port Royal, believe it or not is very little explored by many, and tapped into by Jamaicans themselves. That is despite the millions of visitors to the shores of Jamaica.
Here are a few spots to hang in Port Royal, Jamaica.
Fort Charles and The Giddy House (Royal Artillery House)
Victoria and Albert Batteries
Isle de France
Historic royal naval hospital
Saint Peter’s church
The women’s Gaol
Port royal parade
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.04.06JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Keep safe mentally and physically at Court
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.04.05JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Lessons from Spanish Flu
- Special FYI News2020.04.04JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: How Coronavirus works your body down so…
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.27JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Super job by our civil Parish Judge