Help I need JM papers to assist my grandmom in US hospital

QUESTION: Dear Legal Wiz

My grandmother is in a coma in a US hospital. The hospital needs a copy of the title of the property in Jamaica, letter from licensed appraiser or local governmental body stating current fair market value of property. It may required to sign a liquidation agreement /plan and provide verification that house is listed with a realtor – if the property value is in excess of the $2000 resource maximum for medicaid or social security insurance eligibility. Please assist.

Shana Wright

RESPONSE: Dear Shana,
Our team can assist in acquiring said title, as you have stated that you are operating within a certain time frame. You need to provide certain information such as owner of the property, as well as detailed address to the best of your knowledge.
You will need to fill in the form of authorisation as required by the National Land Agency and others.
Please be aware that fees are applicable, especially where legwork is to be done in acquiring valuator/appraiser/assessor and submitting reports etc to you by mail.

All the best
Legal Wiz.

Author Profile

... a team of professional experts, mostly Jamaicans, from varied fields including as priority paralegal, investigation, research, real estate, construction, arts (literary, visual, performing, culinary) and entertainment, certified Attorneys (civil and criminal law). Information is researched, then published, on this site, in the interest of the wider public.
Link me here
Click here for more about us

Related posts