Anthea McGibbon

arrow13 Comments

  1. Porter Polen
    Jun 17 - 10:53 pm

    Thanks a lot for giving everyone remarkably marvellous chance to read articles and blog posts from this web site. It’s usually so useful and as well , stuffed with fun for me and my office peers to visit your website minimum three times in a week to learn the latest guidance you have got. And of course, I am also always satisfied for the special points served by you. Certain 3 facts on this page are truly the finest we’ve had.

    Jan 24 - 2:01 pm

    I have a TRN established I believe in 04, how can I get confirmation on date issued and numbert?

  3. Legal Wiz
    Jan 24 - 8:09 pm

    Dear Fitz Riley,
    Your question seems a bit vague. However, if assuming you are trying to retreive your tax registration number, if you do have one, you are advised to submit your name and a valid ID to be given that information. If you are not in Jamaica, you should get the asistance of someone who can ably represent you.
    All the best!. .

  4. M.Richards
    Jan 29 - 8:57 pm

    I reside in Canada and has been for the past 32 years. My question how do I obtain a NIS nunber, Prior to migrating I was employed by Urban Upgrading. I would like to apply for my pension. Can I have someone in Jamaica assist me and what documents should that individual need. I am also would be applying for my TRN , our help would be greatly appreciated.


  5. Legal Wiz
    Feb 01 - 10:58 pm

    To obtain a NIS number, you can have someone assist you. The first stage would be to provide them with an authorisation document and detailed information on the period you worked. To obtain a TRN please read more at this link “How to retreive my TRN”

  6. Michael
    Feb 05 - 5:21 pm

    My father has passed away, how do I apply for his tax and nht he paid befor he migrated.

  7. Legal Wiz
    Feb 10 - 5:32 pm

    Dear Michael,
    You didnt say if you are a listed beneficiary. Could you please check that out and write again? If you need assistance with this you may write again also.
    Legal Wiz

  8. Legal Wiz
    Feb 10 - 5:39 pm

    Dear M Richards,
    The information in this post guides on how to apply for your TRN with assistance. In a similar fashion, you can authorise someone in Jamaica to apply for your NIS on your behalf.
    Legal Wiz

  9. Chris
    Apr 08 - 6:21 pm

    What if you don’t have a valid ID can u still register for a TRN??

  10. Anthea
    Apr 09 - 7:14 am

    Good day CHRIS.. hope you found the posted response useful.

  11. Basil Barnes
    Dec 13 - 1:36 pm

    Dear Legal Wiz, good day Me Basil Barnes and my brother Eaton Barnes applied for the TRN number some time in middle of September 2014 we both completed the application form and submitted all necessary documents we was given our individual TRN number. I Basil Barnes was filling in a form called NHT when I mistakenly misplace my TRN number and I am unable to find the little piece of white paper which the TRN number was on at the time. We are both waiting on the TRN card from your department which one of my cousin said he tried to pick up for us but it was not ready as cordon to what he said. Can you please send me details on how I can retrieve my TRN number
    many thanks
    Mr Basil Barnes

  12. Anthea
    Dec 14 - 7:13 am

    Good day Mr Basil Barnes, Hope you found the response posted on this useful.

  13. Karen
    Sep 25 - 7:54 pm

    Hi Legal Wiz I am overseas and my TRN was lost. How can I apply to get a new card.
    Your response would be appreciated