- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?
2 thoughts on “Ja poet colours thoughts, souls, minds with musical notes”
Jermaine! I’m so speechless right now, I shouldn’t be, I know you were talented from Bull Bay days, you were this tiny little thing who used to play the drum. I remember this song you used to sing, I LIVE A LIFE ALL FREE FROM SIN. reading up one you brings back those memories, Yes you have to live those life for God to be blessing you like this for you to be a blessing onto other. you are not yet in heaven and you already have STARS ON YOUR CROWN. A lot of people maybe watching you, but GOD’S eyes are watching you more. I’m so proud of you and proud to be one of your friend. Luv yah!!!!
Thank you for these inspiring comments. I posted them on Jermaine’s site for you. Bless You!
Comments are closed.