Please be advised that the email address for Legal wiz column has been changed form firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
This change of email was effected on November 26, 2016 and will remain until further notice. Therefore if you intend to contact us and to get a response from us, please remember our email has changed.
Our new email for legal wiz queries is at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We remain committed to researching all queries and responding to them by posting the results on all this website in the interest of the general public.
Should physical work be needed, it is recommended that you send a separate email, in order for an agent or specialist to be assigned to your case in a more intimate way than for the sake of general information.
We reserve the right to publish all queries, but using a pseudonym to protect the identity of those who write to us. The legal wiz team consists of journalists and other professionals pooling together to work in the interest of the wider public.
The above does not constitute legal advice. Inhouse senior journalists research and discuss with specialists eg attorneys-at-law, as necessary before posting responses. In conclusion, names are changed at times by request.
FOR PHYSICAL WORK:
For attorney-support services (including research, documentation, collections, legwork, agent, property overseer, housesitter, follow ups et al) in Jamaica you may call 876-530-5744 or 305-648-6963 or simply write to email@example.com to make private arrangements beyond the commitment of this mediahouse.
Critically the Legal Wiz networks professionals from fields in the interest of all Jamaicans and persons relating with Jamaicans.
Physical office is at Suite # 1, 3 South Avenue, Swallowfield, Kingston 5, Jamaica West Indies. Rates may apply. See more
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?