Food for THOUGHT: Why wih caan follow the tradition of our parents and lef diabetes alone – we not rich.. so …YUH noa a lot of Jamaicans grow pon good food.. garlic country peppa, ginger and thyme works wonders.. altho to dis day plenty a wi granny dem neva tell wi why wi fi always use them fi wi health benefit.. and den ALL PON WAN SUDDEN a pure flaw flaw and fry fry, an buy buy.. meantime those who noa best like the yellow skinned wanna own Jamaica dem… strive to get a piece of this precious island so they can go green and sell down to lawn grass juice back to us after a full bout of diabetes and suh suh disease attack.. mind you after we make a special ‘import deal’ with them.. JAMAICANS onnu naw wake up.. stop grow poverty.. eat right no pension, nu saving no enough fi tek care a ole ppl nor bring back onnu health
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Of Law and Justice2021.06.09WARNING: Do NOT buy fake notice form – that’s not Jamaican!!
- Raw and Direct2021.03.28Pastor, Jamaica christians protest PM lockdown order, WHY….
- Letters From Readers2021.03.09Jamaica Police above the law, NO WAY!
- Raw and Direct2021.01.25Happy memories for homeless men slain in downtown Jamaica