QUESTION: Dear Legal Wiz,
My dad has died in England and left no will and
* all his assets are in Jamaica
* how do l make a claim to the property. Please help…
RESPONSE: Dear Ms Dodd,
Your situation will have to be assesses further before you can be advised. You will need to apply for Administration. However before you take this route, you need to confirm whether there is any one else such as a widow of your dad, or other children with interest.
... a team of professional experts, mostly Jamaicans, from varied fields including as priority paralegal, investigation, research, real estate, construction, arts (literary, visual, performing, culinary) and entertainment, certified Attorneys (civil and criminal law). Information is researched, then published, on this site, in the interest of the wider public.
Link me here
Click here for more about us
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.03.16I left the court before my name was called, covid scare
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.03.09In need of a tenancy agreement for use in MoBay
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.03.02In-laws blocked me from the funeral, but I want my share
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.02.24I need to know if the squatters got my parents title by fraud