Two spiritual Jamaicans present through their expressions inspiration for many.
Colour My Thoughts
Jermaine Gordon who as a motivator has been travelling through schools is a writer, poet, songwriter and musican. At his website Colour your Thoughts you can access books, music, poetry by him for your inspiration.
Colin Gyles is a minister of the gospel, more specifically about love. He made an indellible impression writing for the Jamaica Gleaner’s religion section. Provoking critical thinking with his debates especially against Hard Talk’s Ian Boyne, he has written books about love, which he distributes freely. He has more than scribed messages at his website, which you can access at:
Meditation and musings by Colin A Gyles
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- General Releases2019.06.14Thank You on the 10th year anniversary of antheamcgibbon.com
- Letters From Readers2019.05.05Dear Jamaica’s PNP Head Peter Phillips
- Raw and Direct2019.05.05Jamaica cop feels aim of rogue cops, time to think!
- Anthea McGibbon ART2019.04.28Art by Anthea McGibbon April 20-27, 2019