Below is a sample job application letter. It is meant to be a guide for persons seeking employment in Jamaica. As such it should be tailored.
Applicants contact detail
Dear Sir/ Madam,
In response to your advertisement dated DATE OF PUBLISHED AD, I FIRST LAST NAME, hereby seek employment in your most prestigious company. The success rate of your company and the team spirit of the managers and employees alike convinces me that I can realise my full potential there.
Qualified in accounting and management, I am seeking to use my innovative and creative skills to contribute to the continued success, growth and success of your company.
Should I be considered, I will endeavour to be your best asset. I am flexible and willing to learn any new skill required to ensure I am the best asset in the companys development.
I am grateful for your kindest consideration and do await your most favourable reply.
Attached is my resume, recommendations are available upon request. I am available for an interview at your convenience.
The above is meant as a sample and a guide, and as such you can contact this sites team for further detailed assistance.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2021.03.28Pastor, Jamaica christians protest PM lockdown order, WHY….
- Letters From Readers2021.03.09Jamaica Police above the law, NO WAY!
- Raw and Direct2021.01.25Happy memories for homeless men slain in downtown Jamaica
- Jamaica Tutor, Education2021.01.16PEP ‘mental ability’ test practice links