Seek title in my name, 12 years after grandpa died

Seek title in my name, 12 years after grandpa died

QUESTION: Dear Legal Wiz,
My grandfather died in 1996 leaving six children and seven pieces of land my father get the piece which he was living on am the only child for my father and am the one paying the tax for the land. I have the diagram for the land, but I want to put my on the title, can you give me your advice

In cases like yours, an attorney is vital. you should apply after another year or so for the title to be issued in your name. Do this by applying to be the proper owner at the Supreme court.
Legal Wiz


The above does not constitute or replace professional legal advice.
The responses to the varied submitted questions are drafted by our inhouse journalist, after research and consultations with attornies-at-law and other relating experts in their fields. It is not to be assumed therefore that all members of the Legal Wiz team are trained and practicing attornies-at-law, realtors, investigators, but being a part of the network such personnel utilise their skills for the success of all.
Contact the team at 530-5744

Author Profile

... a team of professional experts, mostly Jamaicans, from varied fields including as priority paralegal, investigation, research, real estate, construction, arts (literary, visual, performing, culinary) and entertainment, certified Attorneys (civil and criminal law). Information is researched, then published, on this site, in the interest of the wider public.
Link me here
Click here for more about us

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.