DEAR JAMAICAN HERBALIST: Good morning, I am 30 years old and for years I have had pains in my abdominal areas. Periods were painful. Since I drank cerasee teas and dog blood bush tea as you recommended, it has gotten much better and my skin has become smoother.
I also take a bath with the two of them at times.
RESPONSE: DEAR Pearl,
That’s good news. If you can go to a mineral spring, you should take some of the cerasse with you and bathe n that hot mineral spring with the bush. That also will assist you further in minimising your pain and smoothening your skin.
- .... a team of herbalist with experience in Jamaican herbology and proven record of their recommended cures using plants, herbs, fruits naturally grown in Jamaica. They are not necessarily trained medical doctors and recommend that consultation be had especially if prescribed medication. Click here to contact me. ...or email me here
- General category2020.04.21JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Covid Kit for the road
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.04.07JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Detox your lungs
- Jamaica Herbalist2020.03.17JAMAICA COVID 19 WATCH: Power punch by survivors, herbalists
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.15JAMAICA CORONA WATCH: Cure available claims Chinese?