I observe one thing.
Whether you count one or two , three or hundreds, the impact of Jamaican art is as piercing and impacting as the vocals of Luciano Pavarotti.
If you dont believe me search online for artworks of artists such as Barrington Watson, Ewan Dain, Cecil Baugh, Shaun Reid, and many others. Its simple Jamaica is a strong potpourri of culture, and to say the least strong personalities and powerful creative minds.
No doubt about the great number of creative minds in music, drama and dance who have promoted Jamaica overseas. An amazing array of expressions with numbered visual artists seemingly hidden.
So better yet do not let this year’s Liguanea Arts Festival pass you by.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Questions: Legal Wiz2020.04.06JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Keep safe mentally and physically at Court
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.04.05JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Lessons from Spanish Flu
- Special FYI News2020.04.04JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: How Coronavirus works your body down so…
- Jamaica Covid-19 Watch2020.03.27JAMAICA COVID-19 WATCH: Super job by our civil Parish Judge