Dear Jamaica Herbalist,
How should the dog blood bush be taken (meaning how often and the portion)? How soon after drinking the dog blood bush should one expects her period/menstruation? Does having this period signifies that the bush is working?
You may take a cup of the dog blood bush per day for at least one month. However for your specific problem, you need to drink a cup starting 3 days before your period is due. Then take it for 7 consecutive days. If you were feeling cramps at any time, combine the ‘vervine bush’ with the ‘dog blood’ bush.
The ‘vervine’ bush is usually taken for cramps among other ailments.
Stoneman – The Mystic Man
RETREIVED FROM ARTICLE ‘Try Jamaican herbs and plants for relief, treatment, cures’ on this site!!!!!
To get this herb or byproducts, contact the Jamaica Herbalist team by email and prepare to pay a processing fee.
- .... a team of herbalist with experience in Jamaican herbology and proven record of their recommended cures using plants, herbs, fruits naturally grown in Jamaica. They are not necessarily trained medical doctors and recommend that consultation be had especially if prescribed medication. Click here to contact me. ...or email me here
- Jamaica Herbalist2019.08.13Amazing tips on dog blood bush from Jamaicans
- Jamaica Herbalist2019.08.06Contacting Jamaica Herbalist as at August 6th 2019
- Jamaica Herbalist2019.04.23I need to conceive, do I use dog blood?
- Jamaica Herbalist2019.01.29In need of Jamaica herbs to cleanse my system to have baby