QUESTION: Dear Jamaican Herbalist,
Good afternoon, I am having problems conceiving have been trying for years now with out any success. I visit Jamaica quite regularly and have read your blogs talking about Dogblood bush. Can you tell me if this bush would be good to take? I have periods monthly apart from some times when it decides not to come on a month where I have been ill or stressed then I get it heavier the next month. My periods usually last 4-5 days and come with a lot of back pain ( sometimes I can’t move) any advice would be much appreciated
Please see articles posted on this site regarding your query.
The responses you see posted are done based on research with a network of herbalists across Jamaica. They are prepared by a network of journalist, chief among them Anthea McGibbon who is not a senior journalist. There are several herbalists who network with us. You can arrange a visit, (by appointment only) by or with a herbalist.
To get your query answered or to participate please
1. Subscribe to this site for regular updates
2. Send an email regarding your concern
3. Keep reading the website for the general response. we reserve the right to protect those who submit questions by using pseudonyms.
4. Sometimes there are emailed responses, when you send emails
5. Herbs can be ordered online or by phone, but are not delivered till our conditions and terms are met
Your discussion with a physical herbalist in person or by phone, will be only after you have taken the steps above.
Always remember that we operate in the interest of the general public first, as the herbalist team operates strictly to the benefit of the wider Jamaican populace to encourage a natural approach to health.
For herbs to be delivered or sent to you, you can now make arrangements by contacting our team.
OPTION PURCHASE METHOD
Of course, we facilitate sales of herbs.
You can simply arrange for direct purchase and pick up from our office or delivery.
We cannot fill any orders relating to hemp, as this is illegal in Jamaica.
You can get information on where to access it – You simply must take that risk on your own.
None of the herbalists are certified medical practitioners and therefore you may want to check with a physician before using any of the herbs received. However general guidelines on how to use the herbs safely are generally provided on this site, and by the herbalists and also upon you receiving any of such herbs from the team.
DO NOT TAKE IT FOR GRANTED THAT accessing and usage of the hemp plant is common in Jamaica!!!
- .... a team of herbalist with experience in Jamaican herbology and proven record of their recommended cures using plants, herbs, fruits naturally grown in Jamaica. They are not necessarily trained medical doctors and recommend that consultation be had especially if prescribed medication. Click here to contact me. ...or email me here