All the way from Canada, Natasha Whyte came to the Art of Music, this year staged in Trelawny Multi Purpose Stadium, Jamaica, as she has been doing since it was formerly known as the Air Jamaica Jazz and Blues, and staged in Montego Bay. Her desire for good music was filled with passionate beats, nor her yearn for strong messages were not disappointed. Even more so as even sweet smooth jazz was among the strokes added in the wide array of tasteful music. She was one of thousands who return every year to the Jazz and Blues fest.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?