ARTWORK TITLE: Looking
ARTIST: Anthea McGibbon (ADAM)
SIZE: 12 feet
MEDIUM: Acrylic on wall
OWNER: QuickFlash Studio
This fashion sketch that depicts ‘Looking’ is done in acrylic based paint on wall inside a photo studio. It was done by the request of Jimmy and Cheryll. Interesting enough after the work was done, the couple had to move, but the art remains as the new occupants of the building are owners of a boutique business to sell clothes. The work too six hours and was created by Anthea McGibbon Art in 2019.
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?