The following remaining articles (#23-28) are a continuation of the Learn HOW TO the Jamaican way Part 1 series in our TIPS! section. The articles give practical advice on handling varied challenges from cultural to financial, when staying on Jamaican soil. They are sourced from the Caribbean’s leading newspaper, The Gleaner’s new feature, Anthea McGibbon’s ‘How to …’ series, an instruction guide giving practical advice on fixing many of those pesky problems that pop up – without paying an arm and a leg. Seize on info from Jamaica’s industry experts and become a veritable Mr or Mrs Fix-it.
30. HOW TO: Eat Italian in Jamaica
Located at Harmony Hall in St Ann and St Mary, the Toscanini’s Restaurant is characteristic of Italian dining – lots of energy, flavoured with a dash of gusto and lively conversation, chased by fine wine. The expected Italian dining atmosphere of relaxation is also recreated.
As with any other Mediterranean country, Italian dining is still considered among the healthiest, using a variety of vegetables, fruits, pastas, rice, cheeses and pulses. Read more at The Spot: Eating Italian
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- Raw and Direct2021.01.25Happy memories for homeless men slain in downtown Jamaica
- Jamaica Tutor, Education2021.01.16PEP ‘mental ability’ test practice links
- General category2020.11.28Jamaica Eviction Notice form book with guideline available
- Of Law and Justice2020.08.03Grateful for google looking out for ‘safe browsing’