The Honourable Barack Obama, President of the United States was in Jamaica April 8-9, 2015. Just wondering how is it there is an agreement for natural gas, the Minister says we cant benefit from till 2017. This is among the priorities of the visit, yet we as an island lay idle in exploring our own independence through natural energies by developing our own solar energy system.
If we going to enter into deals, I just cant see how comes we cant brainstorm better deals and put offering countries in perspective as to what we really want.
Waste into energy HERE
- ... qualified & experienced in journalism, creative writing, editing, the arts, art critique, paralegal, photography, teaching, research, event planning, motivational speaking, workshops for children and adults, visual arts etc. Click here for contact form. ...or email me here
- One culture from many2022.10.17Jamaica Opposition Mark Golding 2022 Heroes Day address
- Of Law and Justice2022.10.12Jamaica Stock Exchange is for all Jamaicans!
- Events and celebrations2022.10.03List of Digicel Rising Star winners up to 2022
- Raw and Direct2022.10.02ARE JAMAICANS prepared for artificial intelligence?